"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey I'm back sorry

Hey! Sorry that I wasn't on in forever! I was really busy with summer vacation. Anyway, NEWSFLASH! If you live in or near Reading, don't go to Super King restaurant.. its closed. Their lease ended. Also, I reccomend that you don't go to the JA buffet because they didnt let a soldier and his helping dog eat there :P. Just sayin. Well... thats pretty much it for now.. BTW all of my followers, please inform other people of my blog! I'd like to get as many followers as possible. Thanks!
     #peace out

3 comments:

  1. That is horrible of them not to let someone with their service dog in. I remember you mentioning before their food has gone downhill anyway..so that clinches it for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Hope's food blog lol! Just kidding! Great to see you blogging again! Keep it up :-)

    Yep, between the "dog food" crab legs and the issue with the service dog, JA Buffet is officially boycotted! Jumbo, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom: Ikr! Its horrible of them!
    Dad:Lol and agreed

    ReplyDelete