"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys! I'm back. sorry for the wait. I was mainly focusing on my Facebook account. Well,I have a science test tomorrow, so I'm going to be studying for a lot of the night. We reviewed the test today, and it was pretty easy, so I'm sure that I have nothing to worry about. My friend Jenna Bernarden moved in April. We are really good friends, so I miss her. Luckily, I still have all of you guys and gals! Well, that's about all for now. Bye!~Hope This week's question: If you could have any super power, what would it be? (you can answer in your comments)

6 comments:

  1. awhh i miss jenna too! so muchh): A super power...hmmmmm........i would probably wannaa flyy! thatd be aweesommeee.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey): this is jankk!! i set it from cc.idiot computer.ahah

    -cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I missssssss jenna tooooo
    and i would have the ability to snap my fingers and go anywhere like myrtle beach ;) WINK WINK

    - Skoffy's little question

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job studying Hope! LOLZ I was studying for that test last night too! I hope I did good on it....we'll find out soon enough LOL! I miss Jenna SOOOOOOOO much too! And I wrote down my superpower in the other post. C U L8R! ~Sierra Sheriff <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah :)...likes someone :May 29, 2011 at 8:48 PM

    hayyy hope :) .....<333
    i had no electricity for like 3 days just got it 2day

    -HANNAH M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hayyyy what up hope im soo bored bro just got his tonsels out bye people!!!

    =)--------------hannah

    ReplyDelete