"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Monday, November 15, 2010

I can SEE that soccer season is over!

Hey guys! Guess what? I just got my glasses! I think they look really cool! Why don't you have a look for yourself?



I know, I look awesome in them! J.K. ( In case you don't know what J.K. is, it means "Just Kidding" )

That is not the only thing going on. Also, I had my last soccer game yesterday and won! Our score was three to one! We won because we are the Barracudas! The team that wins almost every game. Last years champions! (I have a soccer champion shirt to prove it!)

See y'all! ~Hope

Question for this post: If you could have any super power, what would it be? (I would choose the power that lets me turn invisible then reappear whenever I want to.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetpea! You DO look awesome in your glasses. Then again, that is probably because you are such an awesome girl!

    Way to go on the win yesterday. Barracudas rock!

    To answer your question...I would like the ability to be able to read minds. Or fly! =)

    I love you times a million.
    Mom~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo daughter of mine :-)

    You are totally right about your glasses! You chose the perfect pair and they look GREAT on you!

    I'm always so proud of you and your soccer accomplishments - you get better and better every year!

    Now let's see - for a super power, I think I'd have to agree with you and say invisibility!

    Hope you are having a great day! I love you!!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete