"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here's The News

Hey! Sorry I didn't get to do my blog in so long! Here's the scoop on what's going on with me.
1. I'm getting glasses, probably sometime from Tuesday to Thursday. ( They are REALLY cute!)I will send you a picture of me in them, the day I get them.
2. I got my very first soccer goal two games ago. ( I got to go to one of my favorite places because of it...... a Chinese restaurant!)
3. As you can tell from the pictures from my last post, I had a Halloween party not too long ago. It was really fun!
4. I know you are probably not too interested in this, but this Tuesday is my grandfather's 80th birthday. Happy birthday, Pop-pop!
5.My next soccer game is my last. :( Oh well. It's getting really cold out, anyway.

See ya later! ~Hope
Question for this post: Since Christmas is coming up, I'm curious to know, out of everything in the whole wide world, what is the main thing you want for Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see a post again! =) You are right..your glasses ARE very cute. Your Halloween party was a blast! And WAY TO GO on your goal!! I was sooo proud of you and happy for you.

    And Happy Birthday to your Pop-Pop!!

    As for my Christmas wish---does it have to be something realistic? If I could have anything...I'd pick a big old house out in the country with lots of land and a barn with two horses. And a stream. How's THAT? =) Now..more realistic...hmmmm....I'm not sure. Actually, I have to think on that a bit. I love jewelry. So, that's always good. Or, I'd always take a new car! LOL

    I love you pumpkin!
    Mom~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glasses are cool, Hope. I got them when I was in 2nd grade and I have to say yours look waaaaaaaay cooler than the the first pair I ever got.

    As for the Halloween party, I'm glad you had fun. Jordan did too as did I.

    Christmas wish, eh? Tough one for me, but if I could have anything, Im going with a chance to go to an Ultimate Fighting Championship event some time next year or a Pride Fan Club glove autographed by Rampage Jackson.

    What would you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scored a GOAL??!! That is fantastic!! Way to go, Hope! I have coached soccer for many years and I know how hard you must have been working to score that goal!! I bet it is the first of many more.

    Your Mom was right. You do have a wonderful blog. She told me I should come and see it. Thanks for being so interesting. =)

    I always want the same thing for Christmas. A cup of coffee and a nap. But not at the same time. =)

    Mr Hat

    ReplyDelete