"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry that I didn't blog for a while! I just didn't really have the time to do it, I guess. hmmmm, let me think if there's something  else I want to write about...................... OH YEAH! here's a picture of me blogging.I hope ( lol )  that you like it!
School is still going good.  Tomorrow in Home-Ec, we are going to be doing a scavenger hunt to be finding all of the right kitchen supplies we will need for our class.  I think it will be fun!

Well, I gotta go, I am leaving for youth group soon.

QUESTION OF THE DAY....
What is your favorite movie? (some of mine are below).

Catch you later! =)

4 comments:

  1. Normally I would go with Lord of the Rings: Return of the King or 300, but Avatar is my current fave.

    I know your already snoring away and wont read this before you go to school, but good luck with your scavanger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the reminder thing you made at youth group last night--that was really neat.

    I'd say some favorite movies of mine (that we've seen!) are The Princess Bride, While You Were Sleeping, and ohhh, shoot...I can't remember the name. The one with the little blonde girl that her and her dad move (he is the pastor of the new church in the building that used to be a store), and she wants a dog, and gets him..and he is afraid of thunderstorms...argh...what is that called? I liked that one a lot.

    <3 U

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like fun!!!!! Btw my favorite movie is Freaky Friday!!!!! See you tomorrow!!!

    ~Sierra She.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Jodie it's bess and that movie is because of winn dixie great book too

    ReplyDelete