"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Monday, August 30, 2010

It has finally happened!

The countdown is over and school has started! It is awesome! The one-way hallways aren't as bad as I thought they would be...and it's very easy to find the 8th grade classrooms because the whole hallway has blue lockers instead of red.  The pizza there is really good, it's even better than elementary schools!  They said the soups and salads won't be there yet for about two weeks, which really stinks.  So far, my favorite class is Family Consumer Science (out of my specials), since you can bake things and the next day eat them. And you never have homework!  Out of my regular classes, I don't really have a favorite yet.  All of my teachers seem very, very nice.  My math teacher is, even though he SAYS he is mean. lol.  I met a lot of new kids, but I don't know most of their names yet.  I miss seeing a lot of my old friends though too.

All in all, it was a good day, and I am looking forward to tomorrow. =)  Bye!



4 comments:

  1. Hey! You didn't tell me you had pizza today, lucky! :-P

    I'm SO glad you had a great day and that everything worked out really well for you!!

    Love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Good to know about the pizza thing! I had a cheese sandwich that they had lying out by the drinks. It was REALLY good!!!!! I TOTALLY recommend it, lol! Pretty much all of my teachers are nice to, and I agree about the one-way hallways...they really aren't that bad!!!!! The thing that messes me up is the kids pushing to get to their classes. :( My favorite classes are math and art.....fun so far!

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!! All the craziness
    begins again! (btw I'm soooo gonna try that broccoli casserole thing tomorrow for the school's lunch, doesn't sound half bad! Are you with me on that? Haha!)

    ~Sierra She.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a great first day today sweetie! I'm so proud of you! I knew you'd do super. I love you to the moon and back.

    Mom~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! And if you guys don't like that broccoli casserole stuff they are serving tomorrow...you can just stuff it in your pocket and bring it home for me! I think it sounds yummy. (though walking around all day oozing slimy green stuff should prove interesting...haha!) =)

    ReplyDelete