"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The countdown is on!!

Part of my locker collage!
School is coming soon, and there are only four days left of summer vacation. I just finished making a collage with a bunch of pictures I cut out of magazines and pictures of my friends.  I cut out words too.  Some of some the words were stuff like "friends", "fashion", "secrets", "Diva", "love"...stuff like that.  I glued it on posterboard that I covered with aluminum foil to make it all cool and shiny.  I even used puffy markers on it when it was done. I think it came out pretty cool. I'll attach a picture of it so you can check it out.

So, since summer is almost over, tell me what was your favorite part of this summer?  Mine was GOING TO THE BEACH!

3 comments:

  1. That collage is SOOOOO COOL, Hope!!!!!! Your are AMAZINGLY creative!!!!!!!! I'm glad you ha dfun going to the beach! That's my favorite summer memory too! And the hotel we stayed at had a rooftop pool and when me and my family went up there, we saw dolphins in the ocean!!! It was soooo peaceful and beautiful!!!!!! We stayed at the oceanfront Hilton hotel at Virginia Beach. (what a long drive!!!!)

    ~Sierra She.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hope.That (the beach) and hanging with my friends are about tied.I went to Myrtle Beach,South Carolina! It was about a 10-11 hour drive! i hated that part but the rest was awesome! i luv ur new blog ttyl! :)
    -Sierra Sho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra She. I'm glad you like it! You can see it in person if you want to! If we get the chance that is. ;) Sierra Sho. your trip to the beach sounded fun! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete